Monday, December 22, 2008

Woe is Me

Woe is me!! I am an orphan again. No soft pillow, no warm bed, no treats. Just the loneliness of being left alone. My people are off again on another one of their so called adventures. I have my food and water on the front porch and that is always a clue that something is up with them. Most times it is just for a day and then its back to being princess of the manor but it didn't look like that today. My first person Mona will be over to feed me and give me some attention. Thats nice but I want my pillow!! A long time ago when they went away I was beside myself and went back home to my first house. Mona took me in and put me on her bed and I slept there. Well I guess I could do that again!! Time to prowl the estate. I'm on duty as guard kitty now and I take my responsibility seriously. MEOW MEOW MEOW

No comments: