Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who I am


My name is Oreo and I am a cute Tuxedo cat. I started out living with a wonderful family named Ortega. They loved me very much. After a hurricane, we moved to a new house on 14th Street. Sometime before the move, I had a litter of kittens. To be honest, I never really wanted to be a mother. There were three kittens. One was a grey tabby, one looks just like me and there was a fuzzy black one. Someone stole the black fuzzy one and it broke my heart.

After the move, there was a little brown dog who wasn't cat friendly and he grabbed me and scared me silly. I ran across the street and jumped the fence. I felt safe there. I am a very nervous kitty, so everything scared me (including people). The people who live there were scary so I always ran around like a feral cat.

Living at the house was a big, old grey tabby named Oliver. He scared me too. He was around for a while and then he was gone. (I think he got sick and maybe went to Kitty Heaven)

One day the lady and man who lived there came to where I was with a dish of food. The lady was sad. She got down on her knees and held the dish out to me. Well I figured, she needs

me so why not. I went up to her and the rest is history.

No comments: